Some of our clients have provided us with the following testimonials:

Coast to Coast Australia

Over my more than ten years of involvement with setting up web sites and liaising with developers, it is with pleasure that I write this testimonial. My new site was developed and up and running within two weeks of my acceptance of the quote. I am entirely pleased with the site and its potential, and especially with the service I received from Cooloolabusiness. I have not previously worked with a developer who is as helpful, efficient and timely as Alan Caulfield, and look forward to working with Cooloolabusiness on future sites.

Narelle Hall
Coast to Coast Australia

Over the last 10 years it has been a pleasure to deal with Mr. Allan Caulfield at cooloolabusiness.com.  Over the last decade we have worked with Allan to establish at least 15 websites for the organisations I have managed or referrals we have sent to him.  Two of the websites he has created for us have been recognised by target groups to be best!  95% of the time he answers the phone, the other 5% of the time he returns our call immediately. As CEO of NQSBDC and in previous similar roles, I have never come across a person as reliable as Mr. Caulfield. I trust him implicitly with any project we engage him to do.

Most recently Mr. Caulfield re-developed our website www.nqsmallbusiness.com  He also provides on-going website updating and management services. We are extremely happy with the service provided. There are a number of other projects that will require websites over the next year and we look forward to using Mr. Caulfield for all of them.

The NQSBDC is a Business Enterprise Centre (BEC) and Business Incubator that see over 1000 clients per annum many of them need a web presence. For the those clients that require high level development and support Mr. Caulfield is the only recommendation we make.

Mr. Allan Caulfield is the best in is field. If you have any questions or need more information please ring me on 47238491.

Brian Arnold
North Queensland Small Business Development Centre

The Charbray Society of Australia has had the good fortune of engaging the professional skills of Mr Allan Caulfield at cooloolabusiness.com over a period of many years. Allan provides the Society with ongoing management services as our webmaster and more recently has completely re-designed our website.

Allan’s approach to our new website development was innovative, he was able to create a ‘good fit’ that complimented our ongoing marketing efforts.

From a personal point of view as the Office and Marketing Manager of the Society I could not fault the level of service Allan supplies. Allan on many occasions has gone that extra step to help meet our deadlines which is a quality very hard to find.

I have no hesitation in recommending the professional skills of Mr Allan Caulfield , cooloolabusiness.com.

Gaye O'Dea
Executive Secretary & Marketing Manager
Charbray Society Of Australia


The Valley Rattler website www.thevalleyrattler.com has been hosted and managed by Cooloola Business since 2002. Our current website was developed by Allan Caulfield from Cooloola Business in 2006. Allan conducts his business in a very professional and personable manner. We have formed a friendly business relationship with Allan, who regularly continues to provide excellent service by updating our website and providing ideas on how to improve our site. We highly recommend anyone to use his services.

Camilla King